This is your opportunity to join Maxwell Amenity Ltd, a fast growing and dynamic, medium sized, £10 million turnover company, as a full-time Warehouse Apprentice.
Maxwell Amenity is a leading provider of professional turf care and landscape solutions to markets that include sports clubs, national stadiums, lawn care and local authorities. Maxwell Amenity was awarded ‘Apprentice Employer of the year’ and shortlisted to the final 4 companies for ‘Customer Service Excellence’ at the Shropshire Business Awards in 2015. Based in Telford, we are in commutable distance from Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Oswestry and surrounding areas.
Job Purpose Summary
To assist in the overall preparation and despatch of customer’s orders.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To pick and pack orders
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To arrange vehicle load schedules
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Team Leaders/Supervisors
- To be communicative between Team Leaders/Supervisors
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Team Leaders/Supervisors
- To attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- To comply with Company Health and Safety and other published policies and procedures
- To undertake any other reasonable work-related requests from Management
You must be able to easily reach Allscott Park, Allscott, Telford TF6 5DY.
Working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Nova Training on 01902 366278 and speak to Amanda Carpenter.
Direct applications only from applicants who are eligible to live and work in the UK. No agencies.